Saturday, October 15, 2005

Grace

One of Paul's favorite words was "grace" He ended many of his letters with "grace be with you." Paul's letters are my favorite place to go to read. He was an encourager. I could use some of that right now, how about all of you? I pray that we all feel God's grace in these hard times.

there are 2 verses today- 2 of my favorites from Philippians. Pray them daily for yourself and your soldier.

"I pray that (Lee and I) would do everything without complaining or arguing, so that we may become blameless and pure children of You without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, and that we would shine like stars in the universe." Philippians 2:14-15 NIV

"I pray that (Lee and I) would not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present our requests to You. And that Your peace that transcends all understanding will guard our hearts and minds to Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 NIV

Send your favorite verses to me and I'll put them in, Angie lbarnes102@troycable.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home