Saturday, January 28, 2006

Am I qualified to do this????

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the Called

Many of you have seen this attached to my emails recently. It was sent as a part of a much longer email not long ago - I dont remember which one. It sounded like a great line, inspiring....so I added to my signature line. I am sure it has touched a few people. It touches me each time I read it. Tonight however it touched me in a sort of kicked up way. Don't get me wrong - I feel like most of us are past the "man this is hard!!!" stage soon to be the "i don't want to say goodbye again!!!" stage. It isn't over yet. But as the middle draws near I am in awe at the diverse group of people that this war affects. Even in our small group we have so many walks of life represented. This affects us in so many ways. God didn't choose a certain type of "qualified" people to endure this journey, He chose you. You and I may not be qualified to deal with tomorrow, but He can qualify us to endure the hardest of days if we will just sit at His feet and ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home