Wednesday, April 19, 2006

note from Lee

Hey Everybody,
I guess these general e-mails to everyone are becoming more of a neccesity than I would like. I've been back from leave for nearly a month and have settled back into life at Taji. Things are a little different than when I left though. For starters, when I got back I found out that the internet service in my barracks went down about the same time I went on leave and still was not back up. It only came back up about a week and a half ago, so I am playing catch-up on my e-mails in between the commo blackouts. The other big change is that I have been re-assigned to one of our line platoons (couldn't hack it in the office) so I am regularly going on missions. This is not necessarily bad news but it does change my day to day routine.
Everything else is about the same except the weather is starting to warm up. The heat is not unbearable yet but its already in the high 90's and only gonna get hotter. The good news is everybody is doing well and we are halfway there. Thank you all for your e-mails, letters, thoughts & prayers. I miss you all. Take care and I'll talk to you all soon.
Love You All,
Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home