Monday, October 24, 2005

Lee Barnes is doing well

Just wanted all to know that Lee is doing well. Talked to him this morning. He says the food is good and they are getting time off right now other than the occasional class or meeting. He is in very good spirits and says all of them are about the same. He says tell everyone hello and he loves them so here it goes. " Hello and he loves yall!!" I hope to get some new scripture on soon that we can use in our prayers - I will work on that tonight. I am back at work some this week so I am a little busy. Hope all is well with everyone. May God bless you and keep you safe from harm.

In Him,
Angie

One more thing: The computer is slowly dying and I have another on the way - so more pictures will come after that, they just will not load right now- I will be smart this time and save my email addresses. Thanks for reading everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home