Thursday, May 25, 2006

where is Angie?


well- if anyone even looks at this blog anymore........I am still here. I have not forgotten that my husband along with a lot of other men are deployed right now. I have not forgotten how to post. I just haven't had time!!!
and i hate that because i promised to keep up with Chucks blog as well!! I just want to ask for yall to bear with me a couple more weeks and get ball season over with. I continue to pray for them daily. I hope everyone is commited to that.
Ok - so i am gonna show off my gifts here - Victoria, Gavin, and Libby
Those smiles are what make me complete. They have made the last few months fly by and may the few more we face continue to move efficiently and promptly.
If anyone has anything they want to post please let me know
Thanks to all of my faithful readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home