Monday, October 24, 2005

One of my favorites too!! These verses are great

Once again our sweet Paul the Apostle brings with him piles and piles of encouragement. Kelly Hart requested this one - and Tracy and I have talked about the first part about "being content." These few verses say a lot about our situation. Once again, pray these words not only for our soldiers but the people they left behind. We are all in this together. Love yall!!

"for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" Philippians 4:11-13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home