Sunday, October 30, 2005

Prayer time

I don't know how many of you are Third Day fans. This is one of the newer songs and like all of their songs I love it. I cut some of the lyrics out for precious time's sake. If you have never heard it I am sure you could find it on the web.
It is a great reminder of WHO to cry to when the tears fall. He wants to be the source of our comfort. Cry out to Jesus.


Cry Out To Jesus
by Third Day
album:

And to all of the people with burdens and pains
Keeping you back from your life
You believe that there's nothing and there is no one
Who can make it right

There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus

When your lonely
And it feels like the whole world is falling on you
You just reach out, you just cry out to Jesus
Cry to Jesus


In Paul's 2nd letter to the Corinthians he speaks of some messenger of Satan and refers to it as a "thorn in my side". Starting with Chapter 12 verse 8 "Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:8,9

Hmmm... How many times did I pray a similar prayer? When His grace is sufficient.


My prayer is that all of our soldiers and families would recognize His grace and accept His perfect power in our weakness.

In His grace,
Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home