Thursday, November 03, 2005

Your soldier's protection

I have a book I'm sure many of you had heard of and/or have. I used to keep it right with my Bible and used it often. It is "The Power of a Praying Wife". (IT does not have a money back guarantee by the way!! :) ). It is not intended to change your husband or make him like you want him. But it will teach you to pray for him with all of your heart and depend on God as your resource for comfort and control. I had not picked it up in a while until today. To be honest I was running out of inspiration, and what a great resource this book is!
If you do not have it - get it. Any of the Stormie Omartian books have great scripture prayers in them. Pick up any of them, if you can't find the one for wives get the "Power of a Praying Mother" They are all full of great content that can be used in a multitude of circumstances.

Tonight I go to God to pray for protection for our men as they will be continuing their journey soon.

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:2,3

Dear God you are the rock and deliverer of these men. You are their God, their strength in whom they trust. You are the shield and horn of their salvation and their stronghold. God I pray that they will call upon you so that they shall be saved from their enemies. God just place a wall of protection around them and keep all safe and intact from head to toe. With Jesus as our Lord we pray. Amen.

Don't stop praying. God bless the 1/117th.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home