Tuesday, November 22, 2005

helpful information

once again I am a week out from my last post - i plan on posting more prayers and scripture soon. Tonight i have a small piece of helpful info that has helped me prepare packages without having to run to the post office every week. The usps has a care kit that contains several boxes along with customs forms and priority tape. My postal carrier picks mine up for me - i believe it is the same everywhere - you can find this article on the usps.com website if you search for military - it is the first item in the results. There is a number to call and you can order this kit referred to as Carekit04. youwill not find this in their online store - or at least i couldn't. They did not ask my relation to military - so i assume anyone can order this. It takes about 7-10 days to arrive and is only used for priorty mail (which most of us use) I hope this helps yall - please call me or email if you have any questions. Let me know if and when any of you have little information like this to share- some of us may not know yet - i heard about this from a wife of someone in full time army. I promise more prayers are coming soon. Stay strong and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Here's the link - if you can't open it - follow the instructions above or email me and i can email it to you..
http://www.usps.com/communications/news/press/2005/pr05_096.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home