Saturday, December 17, 2005

Keep Praying

Dear Lord,Help me to accept the loneliness I feel tonight.
Help me to understand that even though my spouse is thousands of miles away, They are still very close to me in my heart.
Lord, wrap your arms around my spouse and his men.Guide them in their mission and keep them from harm’s way.
Bring them back to their loved ones, theirs sons and daughters who are missing them terribly.Give peace to us left behind who cry ourselves to sleep.
Give peace to the children who long for a hug from their absent parent.Give peace to our soldiers and sailors who worry about the loved ones they had to leave behind.
Dry the tears we all cry.Give strength to us left behind who must step into the role of both mother and father.
Give comfort to those who miss the birth of their children and their children’s first steps.
Lord, place yourself in the midst of all our sorrow and be the bond that keeps our families and marriages together in spite of the separations we all must endure.
I ask this in your name.
Amen

Forwarded by
Wendy Hays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home